<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links

♥

Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Saturday, September 27, 2008 @ 11:16 PM
One last chance pleaseeeeeeeee?

see my duatao wear hairband so cute

I'm starting to think that I have split personality. Cindy agrees :(

Went to Cafe Cartel with Xinjie, Anetta and Huishi. I thought we won't study like the previous time at Anetta's aunt's place but we seriously did study a lot ok! Stupid nehneh drew on my book and I exposed her ytd. She kept laughing and couldn't stop when she saw the picture lah. :@ Anyw, I didn't continue studying AT ALL after yesterday and now I'm still online talking to Esther. Damn, I'm dead x.x

Today was a rather dumb day. Busy-ed for the whole morning, came home, bathed, and went out with my family again. We headed to Aloha Loyang to check out the chalet that we booked for Ys' chalet. Its damn super pretty ok the pool is just right in front. Can't wait!! And I wanna go E Hub and go on the ferris wheel. Yaye! After that we left and we took the wrong route home. We ended up in KPE! KPE is quite freaky lor, not many cars driving there one. :/ Still ended up home near 7 hee.

Dinner-ed and here I am, waiting for another miracle to happen. Talked a lot to Esther today. Hehe. (: I feel so stupid lor. I know many of you feel that way too. Sigh :(

Shit lah Junho exposed me. He caught me online. I'm going off to study bye!




I can't explain it nether,
I ain't never wanna leave ya,
Hell yea it's hard to walk away,
when i see ya I remember the day,
You put your shoes on and moved on before I could say
(w love, natalie)