<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links



Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Tuesday, September 23, 2008 @ 8:55 PM
GUTS.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee I think damn wasted lei, bloodyhell :(

Today is the 23rd. It sucks :(
Was late for school. We all thought that we can make it lor. So we ran in. In the end we couldn't. Should have waited outside. Went in, kena caught like free one. Stupid. And the john asked for my mummy's number. After a few hours mummy told me she need to go see principal. Wth. Xinmin is damn lame ok! Just late for twice then must see principal alr. She damn free meh -.- papa say want go scold them. yayes.

So I wasted my time at detention today. Super hot la I could have been in the library studying with nehneh and girls or junho. Did A math with shiyao and qimei till 5, Mr foo was there to teach us. Finally detention was over and home sweet home ^^

Okay I blog later my show start alr. I will back to wait for miracles to happen (:


I'm back! Gee.
Exams starting on Thursday leh, so damn fast.. I am not prepared for A Math. I need to chiong tmr. :( And I can't chiong now, cos I gotta stay here and dream... Hehe! Well, too bad, can't help it you know.... But actually I don't know what and why I'm doing this. Gah. Junho, you faster come and wait and pray with me lei! If not I want to show the :(:( face already.

Everything seems so wrong. So damn wasted. Sadsad! (sad face excluded) Please, make me go off and stop filling my mind with all these crap :( (I'll have to try again tmr, better luck next time)
(w love, natalie)