<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links

♥

Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Saturday, June 28, 2008 @ 8:10 AM
270608

Nat, Cindy, Xinjie
Woke up at 4 today morning to watch Spain vs Russia match. Villa's injured! And most prolly he won't be playing in the final match against Germany on Mon morn. I'm damn sad. :( Means I won't get to see him play till the next world cup which is 2 years later!!!! :(

Anyways, celebrated Xinjie's birthday on Wed @ Compass' Pizza Hut after school. Lunch-ed, then slacked and talked about hilarious stuff while we digest. After that we ate her birthday cake, and the service there was good okay :) Walked around and alaf-ed at Action City. Bloody paiseh!!! Cindy knows what I'm referring to. 530, Annlyn and Huishi left with me and Dad drove them home.

Nothing special happened during school yesterday, except for the meeting we had after sch with Mr Cheng. Me, Shijie, Zahran and Shaiful waited for him in the library for half an hour, and I read soccer magazines with them (excluding Shaiful, he was in his own world). Zahran said I'm soccer crazy, no I'm not, I'm just Spain crazy! Mr Cheng finally came and we started on our discussion. Not bad not bad ~ Home with my parents after that.

Today was.. Hmm. Our class got crazy over soccer and the guys in my class suck cos they're very happy that Villa is injured. But Nick Siew happened to pass by 306 and said he's supporting Spain AND Villa. Hehe! :D After school was supposed to meet Jem but didn't meet him cos of, idk, I think I would say misunderstandings?

Waiting for dinner time and pizza delivery.
(I miss Jem.)
(w love, natalie)