<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links



Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Saturday, June 21, 2008 @ 1:48 PM
200608


Back from camp, super tiring camp. Esp after sleeping around 2, waking up for a fire drill at 330, did some Buddha claps and push-ups which ended at 415, with only 2 and a half hours sleep left.
Okay. No more complaints.

Overall the camp was good. Group 5 Happy with cooperative juniors Joanna, Kailin, Clara and last but not least, the crazy girl Valerie! Eh Val, I realize I still haven't discuss with you about the topic we always avoid talking about during breakfast/lunch/dinner. Next time during training ok! Oh and I sprained my little toe on the first day of camp so I couldn't do a lot of activities including training. Hongchuan was funny man! Ok he wasn't funny. He was dumb.
Hongchuan: Eh, what happen to you? Why wear slippers come training?
Me: I sprained my little toe. *explains* Then after we come up and 'ma' volleyball court then worsen lor.
Hongchuan: Huh, why must 'ma' the volleyball court, 'ta huai dan arh'
Then I seh awhile, close my eyes and stood there laughing. -.-

And I'm quite sure all the Sec 3s enjoyed themselves (esp last night after dinner). Alaf-ed, laughed and sang like crazy girls. We even recorded a video (Director: Xinjie, Characters: Huiting, Joyce, Hwee, Me, Anetta) which was damn super funny but a bit embarrassing la. We also did our farewell for the seniors today, it didn't turn up great or up to expectations though.. Dk what to fill in here leh.

After camp something happened, I think its very stupid cos if you dared to say it, why not admit it? If you don't want/dare to admit, then don't even say it, you think you say alr very cool meh. We don't need sarcastic remarks like these from you ok.

Came home and kept on falling asleep in whichever position or whatever I was doing. So I decided to go nap instead. Woke up at 7++ for dinner and slacked. Oh I love this feeling, haven't had it for a long while.
I wanna go off and sleep soon. Goodnight. I want Jem.
(w love, natalie)