<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links



Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Sunday, January 27, 2008 @ 5:08 PM
Everybody 1,2 step


1,2 step is a nice song by Ciara :)
Go on girl by Neyo is nice too :)
"I Just had a slight lack
Of common sense" from Go on girl.
SUPER suitable for me haha :D

It's sunday afternoon and what am I doing?
Supposedly having lunch at Sunday Sch or J8, but now I'm at home slacking :/
Woke up half an hour late today morning when Jianhong messaged me.
He asked whether want meet him.
And I was like " shit. i just woke up ._. "
Haha. Jem says I'm a piggy & even the loudest alarm clock in the whole world can't wake me up.
I'm not that piggy laaaa. :(
So I got up and started to prepare when Mummy asked me not to go.
Cos I was reallyreally late alr.

Started doing revision on indices.
A Math test is on Tues, like omg.
Indices now, surds later.
& Then it will be E Math revision. Test on Thurs. :/


Went doctor's yesterday and got myself 4 different medicine.
Two were tablets, one powdery and one liquid.
The liquid one sucks can. I hate the smell :(
& One of the tablets was like M&M lor!
Seriously. & It's lime green. Love that medicine la ;D

Talked to Jemjemjem till 1130 last night & off to bed :)
I wanna go jogging later. But Mummy will kill me cos I haven't recovered from my cough. :(
So damn random la, nothing to blog about.
So I shall be gone for my revision!
Okay. Maple for awhile first. :D
(w love, natalie)