<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links



Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Wednesday, January 16, 2008 @ 3:30 AM
爱上不该爱的人

I'm coughing quite alot at home :/
I'm alone, so as usual, I'm having lots of thoughts in my mind.
Rahh, Natalieling, this is so unlike you.

People said I've changed, cos I've become less cheery alr.
Okay that's quite random.
I've got nothing to blog about leh.

Will be going off to do my homework soon.
Back to school tmr.
Argh forgot to eat my mecidine.
Seeya.

Sorry by Buckcherry


Oh I had alot to say
Was thinking on my time away
I miss you and things weren't the same
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.

I'm sorry i'm bad, i'm sorry i'm blue
I'm sorry about all the things I said to you
And I know I can't take it back
I love how you kiss, I love all your sounds
And baby the way you make my world go 'round
And I just wanted to say i'm sorry.

This time I think i'm to blame
It's harder to get through the days
We get older and blame turns to shame
'Cause everything inside it never comes out right
And when I see you cry it makes me wanna die.

Every single day I think about how we came all this way
The sleepless nights and the tears you cried
It's never too late to make it right
Oh yeah, sorry

@ 5:51PM
Rahh, nothing to do so I came online.
Also nothing to do online leh.
Jianhong's asking about "the sick girl who didn't go to school today" hahaha xD
Thanks for your concern brother!
I've got no more fever but my running nose is still as active as ever, and also cough.
Siannnnxsz.
(w love, natalie)