<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links



Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Thursday, September 4, 2008 @ 5:53 PM
I'll be your a.n.g.e.l.

Natalie the red nose reindeer
I have transformed into a red nose reindeer cos of my active running nose, so I'm no longer a blind mouse. :/

First of all, Happy birthday papa! :DDD
A Math lesson in the morning. It sucked, I wasn't really listening. I can't remember what I was doing also. I think I was playing Prison break for a period of time and most of the time, I was crapping with the crazy girl who sat beside me. :x After A Math class ended, accompanied Cindy to go look for Dwayne and Freddy and waited with them till Dad came to fetch me. I told them I was gg to make IC and they were like 'huh, now then make ar? i can't remember when i did mine lo' and Freddy kept holding his IC as he talked. Wth. Nvm next month 20th and I can take mine and hold as I talk alr!

So irritated when I was at the ICA. Stupid. But mood turned better after they decided to go for lunch. I'm so easily satisfied, as long as there's food I'm satisfied. Went to Taka, lunch-ed and walked around. Brought Mummy's phone to the hospital. The numbers we took today so weird, firstly it was 310, next was 107.. Lol. So familiar, I even thought that its 307 -.- Walked around for awhile. Sis wasn't really feeling well so we came home around 5. Dinner soon, I want my barbeque fish and sotongs!

I haven't been studying. I have been a game freak for the past few days. Whenever I said I want to study, I will end up either playing DS or playing the games on my phone. Wth. And the worse thing is, hmt prelims is tmr. Hope I won't screw it up. -.-

Walao I want to eat milkybar.
FLY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!
(w love, natalie)