<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links

♥

Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Saturday, May 17, 2008 @ 8:09 AM

I'm so happy todayyy!
Mr Chew told me that I passed all my subjects. Yayeeeeeeeeee :D
Which means I didn't fail my HMT even though I got 49.3% for my SA1.
That's greaaaaaat I don't even want to fail HMT!

Had my 2.4 today and I ran alone :(
I was so sad after getting PS-ed by Anetta Chua Xue Ting and Jasmine!!!
Started dragging Hui Shi, Cindy and asking them to run with me but I failed.
Grawr I almost cried cos I don't want to run alone :(
Got over it and finished 2.4 in 14.12 min.
Jem thinks thats slow and hes not proud of me. :(
I lost to Freddy! 2 secs only lor.
He don't want lose to me. I also don't want lose to him. But at the last stretch he overtook me and finished first. :/

Me and Jem wanted to go for ice cream during the 1 and a half hour break.
But he wasn't feeling well, so we gave it a miss.
Went out to eat lunch with Cindy and Xinjie instead, wanted to pon HMT but finished lunch too early so went back.
Jem waited with me for my parents to pick me from school.
Got rather emotional after I got reminded of some incidents and kicked him quite a no of times.
Haha. Sorry. Lost control.
He said I'm rude for saying 'fuck sia' and ' kum leh' at Shengyuan and Kuanyu.. :/

Today's a Friday!
A day to rest and have some fun.
Pokemon!


I tried to read between the lines
I tried to look in your eyes
I want a simple explanation
For what I'm feeling inside
I gotta find a way out
Maybe there's a way out
(w love, natalie)