<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links

♥

Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Saturday, March 15, 2008 @ 2:19 PM
Cos my world revolves around you

We're pretty much always like this :)

Out with Jem yesterday!
Cabbed to PS to meet Yenni cos we were late, reached around 120 if I'm not wrong when I was supposed to meet Yenni at 1. :x
Had lunch together & bought our movie tickets.
I'm a waste of money cos I couldn't finish my food :(
And Yenni didn't help me even though she didn't have lunch :(
But still managed to finish all the fish with reward of one mouth of mango ice-cream per mouth of fish. :x

Walked around before our movie started, bought two cute little creatures for me & Jem to hang at our phones :D
Yea it's super duper cute, had a hard time choosing which to buy cos everything was so cute!
Wanted to buy the cute lollipop one but it'll be somehow weird for Jem to hang it.
But it's really super cute lor :(

Went to Spotlight after that and looked out for cuter cloths for the handphone pouch.
Bought nothing from there but went around exploring a lot of things, haha, all the way till 415 when the movie started.
Watched Leap Years, well the movie was okay, hmm I wanna watch the Sky of Love, heard it's very nice.
Train-ed home and played the game on Jem's phone, we were trying to break each other's record.
Being the noob me, I lost. Yea as expected la, haha.

Went to print photos for our wallets, hehe it was successful :D
After that Jem sent me home, got home at 7++ :/
Was really tired yesterday so yes I slept for 11hours :D

Yep that's all for the update today.
Goodnight :)


I walked, I ran, I jumped, I flew
Right off the ground to float to you
There's no gravity to hold me down, for real
(w love, natalie)