<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://www.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2589361803552185071?origin\x3dhttp://natalieis-clever.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=2432823265374446606&blogName=Blendednotes&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fblendednotes.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3912990342876537107&blogName=Everyday%2C&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLUE&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fbeautifullyengraved.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> natalie!
Natalie
24/08/1993
I wish we could take back all the things we said, cos what we said's not always what we meant.
We lost our heads, in the moment, and the words we use them like a weapon.



Squirrel-talk




Links



Lately...
Mastermind
Designer: yen
Images: 0 0 0 @ deviantart
Fonts: Dafont
Others: Adobe Photoshop CS2




Sunday, December 9, 2007 @ 1:40 PM
I miss camp. :(

Blogger remembers me! :D
My maple character is resting, so I'll blog in the meantime. (:
Back to Blogger, cos I'm sick of Livejournal.
But still, I'll be updating my mood & song & stuff here.

TLC Camp is overrrrr.
Yenni came to sleepover at my house on Thursday.
Mapled with Jem at night, it was quite funny ;D
Talked to him for awhile with Yenni beside me, which means I was disturbing her from her beauty sleep. =x

First day of camp ;
Reached Focus campsite around 10+, got assigned to be Teacher Yengyen's assistant.
Lovely Group 5, Yellow Compassion.
Teacher Yengyen was very friendly, and she's hyper too. :D
Helped during lunch, drinks & beehoon.
Haha, I love kiaping beehoon la. So fun ;D
Got to know Kaihao aka Snake, and he kept making fun of me. ._.

Set off for the amazing race!
Got to know the kids, they're all so cute.
Although we dint win in the amazing race, we enjoyed ourselves. :D
First game was at Merlion Walk, and I was blindfolded.
I remember kicking 2/3 bottles down ._. Sorry la, accident :/
& there was a station which was the spiderweb climbing thingy.
& also one at the Southern most point of Asia ._.
Took a funny group photo, and the tourist beside me took a picture with me too.
Shocked & awkward la. You shld have seen the look on my face.
Sis came, and followed us to the animals encounter thingy.
Then she left to join Joanne for their jog.

After the children bathed, it was dinnertime.
Dont remember helping out for dinner that day.
Then it was making appreciation gifts, and me&Yenni went to bathe.
It was damn scary and dark ._. & we were lost.
Haha, rang Jem up and talked to him for awhile.
Reached the toilet, was damn suay.
It was nighttime, the water was damn cold, and there was a fan on top of my cubicle -.-
Bathed as quick as I can and got out of the cubicle.
Walked back & it was 'nightwalk'.
Great scenery, & we caught fireworks from, (if I'm not wrong) songs of the sea.
Really beautiful.
Got back & it was time to sleeeeeeep.

Some *stupid boys didn't want to sleep and kept playing with their torchlight.
Got real angry and got up to scold them -.-
I was damn tired and wanted to sleep la.
Finally kept their torchlights & went to sleep.
Haha, the boy beside me kept rolling to my direction and it was damn squeezy.

Second day ;
645 rise and shine!
Washed up & hokeypokey for morning exercise.
The kids were having damn alot of fun, and so were the volunteers. :D
After that was breakfast, helped out with putting the butter & jam into the bowl with snake.
If I'm not wrong, the next activity was.. bonding with parents in the room?
Me, Yenni & snake went to wash the cups, and my phone got into soap & water ._.
Thought it was alright, but after that my phone became sot & couldn't use it anymore.

Took my phone for tanning while I went with the kids for another race.
This time the parents joined us, and we weren't doing much.
My main job was to look after Calvin. ._. ( I'll post his pic soon )
He's a 7 year old, and quite cute la, damn innocent ._.

Lunchtimeeee, afterwhich was a trip to the beach for me.
I took around 5 little kids with me to the beach, while the others stayed for high elements.
In the end, I became Calvin's nanny. ._.
He dint join in any activities at all, he was playing with sand all along.
Tried to build a sandcastle with him but failed. :l
Brought him back to the camp earlier cos felt like we dint have much to do there anyway.

Bathed, and then dinnertime.
After dinner was some activity in the room, and got to know one of the TA - Cailing.
Then it was nightwalk organised by Focus facilitators.
No torches, no lightstick. No nothing at all.
They lied to us that there will be brightbright lights along the route.
In the end, we were brought to a darkdark place which seemed damn scary.
YES, I was scared la.

My team was separated into 2 groups, and I took 6 out of 10 kids.
2 P1 girls, 2 P3 boys and 2 P4 girls.
All were damn scared and pulled onto my windbreaker on the way up the little mountain? haha
I was damn scared too, and I had to be responsible for their safety.
It was so -omg-.
Glad that the facilitators guided us at different stations, and one even helped me up the steps.
( But I got made fun by him the next day. !@#$% )
Reached the top, the view was magnificent.
Took pictures there, but the pictures are still with Teacher Yengyen.

Down, and back to the campsite.
We were the last group to reach, and we were still taking our time dropping by some places to take photos.
Quite an exciting night. :D

Last day ;
Little Darren who slept beside me was squeezing beside me the whole night again. LOL
Packed up, washed up, morning exercise again. :D
Played a game which was damn cute.
Breakfast & off to the beach again!
Me & Yenni tried to build a sandcastle but we failed time and again.
A friendly facilitator came to help us after that, and I think we finally succeeded ;D
Took pictures with Cailing & we were both buried in the sand by Miss Yenni + the little children including irritating kids like Waxler and his friend + teachers + facilitators Mr tofu & Sham & Mr yang who threw sand at meeeee
Haha, & I ate sand :l
Ohya, Mr sham is from Xinmin volleyball team. :O
He's er, 19 now?
He was kind enough to ask about Mrs Low. LOL

Got out and back to the campsite for lunch.
Mr Calvin wanted to join the high elements but he failed the test. =x
Ming En managed to finish it! :D

After that was high elements for me, with a few kids from my team.
Unfortunately Yenni was posted to the beach activities. :(
So I was with the high elements with Cailing, we were basically tanning under the hothot sun.
I think the kids are all very brave. Really.
Ming En is the bravest! :DDD
Proud of you little boy.

Last few minutes at the camp, got disturbed by Mr I-dont-know-whats-his-name-is.
Was rather shocked cos alot of them knew my name from my windbreaker. -.-
One of them even claimed that I talked to him ( which I don't remember doing )
Perhaps it was during the nightwalk when I couldn't see his face.
Mr I-dont-know-whats-his-name shouted ' natalie! ' and hid behind a pole. ._.
Quite funny la, but damn childish lor!

Yenn & I helped Yang belay this little kid who dint try out anything for 2 hours.
He whispered ' I have a feeling he's forced by his mum to do this. ' :O
Time to go home, got all our stuff and went onto the bus.
Goodbye to my teammates, cos theyre from cck and I'm going back amk.

Had lots of fun during the camp.
I believe I'm joining the camp next year again! :D

Yesterday night's talk with Jem was damn funny.
Laughed like crazy, hahaha.
Fixed my phone today, 8bucks nia leh.
Think quite cheap, but my mummy say I kena scam. LOL
Going Sentosa with primary schoolmates Shuting & Joey on Monday.
Yenni should be back on Monday, but I don't think she'd be able to go. :(
So long never see them alr. Time to meet up and have some fun tgt ;D

That's all for todaaaaaay :D
Goodnight & byebye.
(w love, natalie)